New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Cybertruck Gigafactory: Oklahoma pulls out all the memes to convince Elon Musk
- Tesla Fremont factory will operate with 1/4 of workforce after negotiation with Sheriff’s Office
- Tesla plans to keep production going at Fremont factory, says in leaked email
- Tesla is strong enough to weather several months of near shutdown of operations, analyst says
- A new US bill would provide grants to support recycling batteries
- GM, Tesla, Ford offer to make ventilators to soothe coronavirus shortages
- EGEB: Kids can learn about green energy on this fun, free science website
- Harley-Davidson LiveWire electric motorcycle review: Expensive, yet awesome
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.