This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla’s new V3 Supercharger, Tesla’s insane mode sales transition, owner blowback regarding price changes, and more.
This week, the show is sponsored by Dandelion: Dandelion is the leading home geothermal company in New York. Homeowners who make the switch to geothermal heating save on average $2,250 per year. Visit DandelionEnergy.com/electrek to see if your home qualifies.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla launches new Supercharger with 1,000 mph charging, better efficiency, and more
- Tesla owners literally protest over drastic price cuts
- Tesla is closing a first wave of stores starting today
- Tesla told to stop listing Model 3 prices ‘after gas savings’ in Germany, should they do it globally?
- Tesla Model 3 design flaw results in sand and water getting stuck in underbody
- Tesla produces first batch of standard Model 3 vehicles
- Tesla shouldn’t reach volume Model 3 standard battery pack production until ‘mid-year’, says Musk
- Tesla updates self-driving language, creates confusion and walks back features
- Audi unveils small electric Q4 e-tron SUV with 280 miles of range
- Mercedes-Benz unveils EQV all-electric minivan with almost 250 miles of range
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4:00pm ET (or the video after 5:00pm ET):