This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla Model 3 issues in cold weather, Model 3 getting a CCS plug in Europe, an electric Mustang, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET (today at 4:30pm), the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla Model 3 is starting to show some important flaws in cold weather
- Tesla confirms Model 3 is getting a CCS plug in Europe, adapter coming for Model S and Model X
- Tesla increases base price of Model S and Model X, makes several option changes to ‘simplify offering’
- Tesla launches new ‘Enhanced Anti-theft’ sensor as aftermarket product
- Tesla brings back all recently removed options as ‘off-the-menu items’
- Tesla, GM, Nissan, and others form coalition to reform electric vehicle tax credit
- Tesla buys trucking companies to shorten Model 3 delivery times for tax credit by the end of the year
- Tesla is pushing to achieve Model 3 production of 7,000 units per week within 2 weeks
- Tesla ends free Supercharger credit program for Model S and Model X
- Tesla reaches 10 billion electric miles with a global fleet of half a million cars
- Tesla slashes price of solar systems by up to 20%, cites vertical integration
- Startup unveils stunning all-electric 1960’s Mustangs for production
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 3:30pm ET (or the video after 4:30pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.