This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla Model 3 pricing shenanigans, new details about Autopilot features, GM unveils a Chevy Camaro electric, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
But today, we aim to start at 3:30pm ET.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET (today at 4:30pm), the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla reduces price of Model 3 Performance [Updated: Elon Musk makes it right]
- Tesla urges customers to buy new Mid-Range Model 3 now to get the full tax credit
- Tesla production goes down as they start new Mid-Range Model 3 deliveries
- Tesla’s next-gen Summon feature will be able to find parking spot and read instruction signs, says Elon Musk (updated)
- Tesla owners will be able to remotely control their car through their phones ‘like RC cars’ within ~6 weeks, says Elon Musk
- Tesla increases price of Autopilot when bought after delivery as it launches new features
- Tesla Pickup Truck has a ‘really futuristic-like cyberpunk Blade Runner’ design, says Elon Musk
- Tesla is working on a new ‘Megapack’ energy module at Gigafactory 1
- Chevy shows off a 800V Electric ‘eCOPO’ Camaro conversion running a 9 sec quarter mile
- Faraday Future can’t catch a break as it’s seemingly on the brink of failure again
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 3:30pm ET (or the video after 4:30pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.