This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla teasing a bunch of products, Model 3 deliveries starting in Canada, Elon Musk investing in Tesla again, and more.
Home Solar Power
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla releases new video with mystery car, new next-gen Roadster footage in action, and more
- Tesla to open Model 3 orders and reveal specs of dual motor and performance versions next week
- Tesla starts Model 3 deliveries in Canada
- Tesla updates Model S and Model X with new interior finish
- Tesla starts brutal review of contractors, firing everyone that is not vouched for by an employee
- Elon Musk buys $10 million worth of Tesla stocks (TSLA) just as he predicts a short squeeze
- Tragic fatal crash in Tesla Model S goes national because – Tesla
- Chevy Bolt EV 2019 gets 3 new color options and a few minor updates
- Survey shows that 20% of Americans will go electric for their next car, great progress but could improve
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4pm ET (or the video after 5pm ET):