This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla finally opening Model 3 orders to non-owners, an important Autopilot update is coming, we get to see more electric trucks, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS (note this is a redirect which will change destinations in the upcoming weeks so don’t use the Lybsyn link it points to). Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla opens Model 3 orders to non-owners with reservations
- Tesla Model 3 impresses German automaker after being reverse-engineered
- Elon Musk’s brother is giving away the Tesla Model 3 #6 for a good cause
- Tesla extends delay on new Model S and Model X orders, says high demand is creating a backlog
- Tesla vehicles now dominates luxury segment in Europe, outselling flagship gas-powered German cars
- Tesla made over $2 billion in China last year, doubled sales and expanded retail/charging presence
- Tesla starts beta-testing new Autopilot update with new feature and more advanced neural net
- Tesla Semi defies laws of physics and is passing us by if true, says Daimler’s head of trucks
- A first look at Mercedes-Benz’s latest all-electric truck: the eActros
- Watch the Tesla-powered Honda Accord ‘Teslonda’ launch from 0 to 60 mph in 2.7 seconds
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4pm ET (or the video after 5pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.