Best iPhone, iPad, & Apple TV game controllers
This week we get a look at Model 3’s “pretty much final” design with the latest batch of high-quality exterior and interior photos. Tesla starts Model 3 battery cell production at Gigafactory 1. And Tesla’s head of software Chris Lattner leaves the company as it also loses 3 more computer vision experts from the Autopilot team.
Nissan previews ‘ProPilot’ in the next-gen Leaf. Chevy Bolt EV earns top safety ratings from IIHS. Volvo announces upcoming new ’world beating’ performance electric vehicles under its Polestar brand. A new all-electric aircraft with a range up to 600 miles is unveiled at the Paris Air Show. And Tesla is actively in talks with companies to open up its Supercharger network to other EVs as a new Tesla to J1772 adapter surfaces.
These and the rest of this week’s top stories below:
- Tesla is starting Model 3 battery cell production at Gigafactory 1 ‘right now’
- Tesla Model 3 design “pretty much final,” new insights from high quality photos
- New Tesla Model S hypermiling record: over 900 km (560 miles) on a single charge
- Tesla Model 3: new picture of interface shows range could go up to 300 miles
- Tesla Autopilot: head of software leaves, Tesla hires new head of AI and computer vision
- Tesla loses 3 more computer vision experts on the Autopilot team
- Tesla is ‘actively talking to other automakers’ about opening up its Supercharger network
- New Tesla to J1772 adapter allows other electric cars to charge at Tesla’s Destination Chargers
- A new all-electric aircraft with a range up to 600 miles unveiled at Paris Air Show
- Some Smart car dealers are considering stopping sales due to the brand going all-electric
- Nissan previews ‘ProPilot’ in the next-gen Leaf – releases first picture of the interior
- Former Hummer factory to become an electric car factory under SF Motors
- Chevy Bolt EV earns top safety rating from IIHS – watch crash test videos
- Volvo announces upcoming new ’world beating’ performance electric vehicles under its Polestar brand
This week’s top videos |
Subscribe to get all Electrek’s stories delivered to your inbox daily, or follow us on Twitter & Facebook for up-to-the-minute updates.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.