In this week’s top stories: Model 3 options and sightings, Tesla solar roof tile installations, new EV news from Hyundai, Mercedes and much more.
Best iPhone, iPad, & Apple TV game controllers
This week we get our best look yet at the Model 3’s interior as video surfaces of the vehicle being put through performance testing on Tesla’s Fremont track. Tesla streamlines ordering with a new configurator as the company confirms Model 3 wheel options, an optional Glass Roof, and coil suspension.
Hyundai’s upcoming all-electric long-range SUV is said to start at ~$39,000. Mercedes is reportedly planning to unveil a relatively affordable all-electric hatchback with long range.
These and the rest of this week’s top stories below:
- Tesla Model 3: best look at the interior and Model 3’s unique dashboard to date
- Here’s what happens to professionally stolen Tesla vehicles: dismantled Model S found in truck
- Tesla confirms Model 3 wheel options, optional Glass Roof, and coil suspension
- Tesla streamlines ordering with new configurator ahead of Model 3 launch
- Elon Musk says he will perform same tasks as Tesla workers getting injured in the factory
- Tesla will discontinue the 90 kWh battery pack next week
EV | Autonomous |
- Startup unveils new all-electric pickup truck with Tesla-like interior
- Hyundai’s upcoming all-electric long-range SUV to reportedly start at ~$39,000
- People are still dangerously referring to Tesla’s Autopilot as a ‘self-driving’ system
- Mercedes to reportedly unveil a relatively affordable all-electric hatchback with long range
- Canada will launch a new strategy to accelerate the adoption of electric vehicles next year
Solar | Energy |
- Tesla’s solar roof tiles get approved for permitting and installations
- Elon Musk says that he will stop advising President Trump if US leaves Paris climate accord
- US notifies world of possible ‘safeguard’ tariffs on imported solar cells, effective last week
This week’s top videos |
Subscribe to get all Electrek’s stories delivered to your inbox daily, or follow us on Twitter & Facebook for up-to-the-minute updates.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.