In this week’s top stories: A first look at Elon Musk’s tunnel boring machine and concept video, Tesla Semi gets a teaser image, the latest Model 3 release candidate sightings, a reveal for the Kitty Hawk flying EV, the latest solar news, and much more.
We kick things off this week with the first teaser image of Tesla Semi’s all-electric truck and the latest Model 3 release candidate sightings. We get a look at Musk’s giant tunnel boring machine as it arrives at SpaceX and “The Boring Company” releases a first concept video showing how a developed underground tunnel system could work.
Tesla announces new Supercharger stations with ‘several dozen’ chargers. Audi opens reservations for its first all-electric vehicle: e-tron quattro. Larry Page-backed Kitty Hawk shows off its flying electric ‘car’ coming later this year. And bankrupt solar manufacturer Suniva petitions Trump for a 100% tax on solar panels as Tesla plans to stop door-to-door solar sales.
These and the rest of this week’s top stories below:
- Tesla receives massive shipment of robots for Model 3 production line – first pictures
- Tesla owner asks for $1 million after Model X caught on fire in crash and Falcon Wing doors wouldn’t open
- Tesla Semi: Elon Musk releases first teaser image of Tesla’s all-electric truck and it looks sick
- Tesla Model 3: new white release candidate spotted testing
- Tesla Model 3: updated version of the blue release candidate spotted
- Tesla will release ‘Automatic Emergency Braking’ feature on cars with Autopilot 2.0 hardware this week
EV | Autonomous |
- Elon Musk’s giant tunnel boring machine arrived at SpaceX – first pictures
- Tesla announces new Supercharger stations with ‘several dozen’ chargers ahead of Model 3 launch
- Tesla’s new Supercharger strategy is a major shift that will enable urban EV ownership
- Audi opens reservations for its first all-electric vehicle: e-tron quattro
- Larry Page-backed Kitty Hawk shows off its flying electric ‘car,’ available later this year
- GM says Chevy Bolt EV owners have driven over 4,570,300 miles since launch
- BMW uses fear of Tesla and other EVs to rally employees into electric revolution
- Bankrupt solar manufacturer, Suniva, petitions Trump for a 100% tax on solar panels
- Tesla to stop door-to-door solar sales as it moves SolarCity’s operations in-house
This week’s top videos |
Subscribe to get all Electrek’s stories delivered to your inbox daily, or follow us on Twitter & Facebook for up-to-the-minute updates.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.