Best iPhone, iPad, & Apple TV game controllers
We kick things off this week with new Model 3 details as Elon Musk talks about the display and autonomous capabilities. Tesla releases 8.1 software update and improves Autopilot 2.0 features. And analysts warn of Tesla’s Autopilot machine learning potentially rendering all other cars obsolete.
New York’s new $2,000 EV incentive is aimed at Tesla Model 3, Chevy Bolt EV, and others. Faraday Future uses a Tesla Model X to test its self-driving prototype. California solar + wind reaches a record high at 49.2% as renewable electricity peaks above 56%. The latest Tesla Powerpack news.
And the Autonomous Nissan Leaf goes for a test drive in this week’s top video.
These and the rest of this week’s top stories below:
- Musk talks Tesla Model 3 display, shows confidence in ‘Tesla Vision’
- Tesla releases 8.1 software update & improves Autopilot 2.0 features
- Previous features designed by designer of Model 3’s mysterious steering wheel
- Tesla aims for the Model 3 to be the first mass-market autonomous car
- Tesla 8.1 update: here are the features for all owners – not just with Autopilot
- Elon Musk to reportedly share more info about the Tesla Model Y ‘next week’
EV | Autonomous |
- Analyst warns Tesla Autopilot machine learning could render other cars obsolete
- EPA chief Scott Pruitt doesn’t know India/China signed Paris agreement
- Tesla (TSLA) is now more valuable than Ford and why it doesn’t matter
- Next-gen Nissan LEAF spotted on public roads, design refresh visible despite camouflage
- New York’s new $2,000 EV incentive is aimed at Tesla Model 3, Chevy Bolt EV, and others
- Faraday Future uses a Tesla Model X to test its self-driving prototype
Solar | Energy |
- 50 MW of new Tesla Powerpack 2 projects to be deployed for Southern California Edison
- Tesla patent for Powerpack explains how energy storage stations can go up to 1 GWh
- California solar + wind record high at 49.2%, renewable electricity peaks above 56%
This week’s top videos |
Subscribe to get all Electrek’s stories delivered to your inbox daily, or follow us on Twitter & Facebook for up-to-the-minute updates.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.