Best iPhone, iPad, & Apple TV game controllers
We kick things off this week with the Electrek Review of the 2017 Prius Prime. Tesla confirms production of Model 3 ‘beta prototypes’ as we discuss potential for production this year. A Tesla Autopilot crash caught on dashcam shows you how not to use the system. And Panasonic unveils a new 180W solar roof product for cars, an option Musk said could be a possibility for Model 3.
The inventor of li-ion battery unveils a solid-state battery breakthrough for fast-charging and 3x energy capacity. The first ‘High-Power fast-charging station’ (150-350 kW) is installed by EVgo and ABB. And Tesla releases new promotional videos with people swapping their car for a Model S.
These and the rest of this week’s top stories below:
- Tesla Model 3: perfect production execution means around 80,000 vehicles in 2017
- Tesla (TSLA) tumbles after Goldman Sachs says Model 3 will be late and downgraded the stock
- Tesla confirms production of Model 3 ‘beta prototypes’
- Tesla responds to allegations of discrimination made by a female engineer
- Tesla Autopilot is currently using only 1 out of 8 cameras of the new hardware suite, still very much in ‘beta’
EV | Autonomous |
- The Electrek Review: 2017 Prius Prime – This is not the EV you’re looking for
- Tesla Autopilot crash caught on dashcam shows how not to use the system
- Tesla partner Panasonic unveils new 180W solar roof product for cars
- Inventor of li-ion battery unveils solid-state battery breakthrough for fast-charging, 3x capacity
- Chevy Bolt EV deliveries are surprisingly down to 952 units in the US last month
- The first ‘High-Power fast-charging station’ (150-350 kW) is installed by EVgo and ABB
This week’s top videos |
- Tesla releases a series of new promotional videos with people swapping their car for a Model S for one week
Subscribe to get all Electrek’s stories delivered to your inbox daily, or follow us on Twitter & Facebook for up-to-the-minute updates.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.