In this week’s top stories: Tesla unveils its new Powerwall 2.0 and solar roof products, George Hotz cancels his autopilot-like comma one’ project, Tesla’s Q3 earnings, and we take a look at the company’s pipeline and the new Tesla vehicles likely arriving in the years to come.
We kick things off with our look at the 5 new Tesla vehicles coming by the end of the decade, and we give you the rundown on Tesla’s Q3 earnings as Musk lays out his top 3 priorities moving forward: Self-Driving Autopilot, and 100 kWh battery.
George Hotz cancels his Tesla Autopilot-like ‘comma one’ after a request for information from NHTSA. And we bring you all of our coverage and analysis of Tesla’s solar roof and Powerwall 2.0 event as LG plans to bring its own home battery pack to the US.
- 5 new Tesla vehicles coming by the end of the decade
- Tesla Model 3: Tesla is now holding close to $700 million in customer deposits
- TSLA announces Q3 financial results beat expectations, first GAAP profit in 3 years
- Tesla Model 3 progress: production line layout completed, Tesla now testing subsystems
- Elon Musk reveals his 3 priorities at Tesla: Model 3, Self-Driving Autopilot, and 100 kWh battery
- Tesla’s battery swapping magic revealed in new patent application drawings
EVs | Autonomous
- George Hotz cancels his Tesla Autopilot-like ‘comma one’ after request from NHTSA
- Bob Lutz compares Tesla to socialism after GM took $11B from taxpayers under his reign
- Tesla is getting self-driving cars to market first by being imperfect, but better than humans
- A self-driving Tesla Model 3 on ‘Tesla Network’ could end up costing only ~$0.60 per mile
- First picture of what is believed to be Larry Page’s electric VTOL aircraft
Solar | Energy |
- Tesla’s solar roof and Powerwall 2.0 event live coverage – webcast starts at 5:30pm PDT (UTC-7)
- Tesla unveils integrated ‘solar roof and Powerwall 2’ energy solutions
- Tesla Powerwall 2 is a game changer in home energy storage: 14 kWh w/ inverter for $5,500
- A look at all of Tesla’s new solar roof products [Gallery]
- LG is bringing its home battery pack to the US as Tesla is about to unveil Powerwall 2.0
This week’s top videos:
- Tesla Model S flies 30-ft through the air to crash into a Mercedes dealership
- Leonardo DiCaprio tours the Tesla Gigafactory with Elon Musk in new video
Subscribe to get all Electrek’s stories delivered to your inbox daily, or follow us on Twitter & Facebook for up-to-the-minute updates.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.