HaborDirect (100% positive feedback all-time) via Amazon offers a two-pack of Litom Soleil P1 LED Solar Spotlights for $27.99. Applying coupon code J5MRCA4N drops the final price to $25.99 Prime shipped. For comparison, today’s deal is a savings of $14 off the original listing, down $2 from Amazon’s already low historical price and the best offer available.
Brighten up your outdoor landscaping with these highly-rated solar powered spotlights. The internal 2200mAh rechargeable battery is powered by the sun and capable of “lasting several days” when fully charged. Each light is adjustable 90-degrees and is IP65 rated to handle dust and water jets. There is also a built-in sensor to automatically coordinate with dusk and dawn.
Today’s Top Green Deals:
- AR Blue Electric Pressure Washer $109 (Reg. $150) | Amazon Gold Box
- Philips A19 60W LED Lightbulbs (4-pack): $11 (Reg. $16) | Home Depot
- 10-pack 4W Dimmable LED Spotlight Bulbs: $30 (Reg. $35+) | Amazon
- Esky Emergency Solar Hand Crank AM/FM Radio + 1000mAh Battery: $18 (Reg. $22) | Amazon
- w/ code DW2JPEB3
- Ryobi ONE+ 18V Compact Batteries (4-pack): $99 ($160 value) | Home Depot
- Etekcity Smart Wi-Fi Outlet: $27 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- w/ code DWZHQFZ2
Different from other solar spotlight, the Litom® Soleil P1 spotlight lengthen the stick which can be easier for people to set it deeper into the ground and get more stable under bad weather; Meanwhile, built-in 200 lumens, it can illuminate much more area as required. The conversion rate of light energy into electrical energy is up to 17%, which provided the longer illuminating time. Additionally, build in 200 lumen output LED to shine brighter than other lights. Under the same condition, the high light mode will last for 8hrs after fully charge while the low light mode will work at least 16hrs until out of electricity. The spotlight won’t light up in day. Make sure the light is fully charge before its first time using, and please peel off the film covered on the panel before putting it under the sun for charging.