Sad news: It appears that one of the contractors putting up a Tesla Supercharger got electrocuted (unconfirmed but speculated) and has died.
Norfolk Police are investigating a report of a worker who may have been electrocuted, Tuesday.
Norfolk police said crews were called out to the JANAF Shopping Center located in the 5900 block of East Virginia Beach Boulevard, around 10:30 a.m. According to a witness, contractors had been working at the Tesla Supercharging center located at the shopping center.
A Tesla spokesperson tells WAVY.com , “During the installation process at our new Supercharger station in Norfolk, there was an accident involving an electrical contractor.”
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.