On the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. In this week’s episode, we discuss the updated Tesla Model S/X, the new Mini Cooper EV 2024, a cool electric Lightship trailer, and more.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- Tesla drops Model S and Model X prices, now starts at just $90K
- Tesla puts a ‘dummy’ camera in its new vehicles
- Tesla adds rare new paint color option to its vehicles lineup
- Tesla announces a new ‘high-visibility glass roof’ for Model S
- Tesla Gigafactory Mexico, more details are coming in
- Mini’s 2024 Cooper EV comes with bigger batteries, more power
- Mercedes-Benz shares pricing of US-built EQE SUV with potential for federal tax credits
- Lightship unveils L1 electric RV trailer, capable of maintaining the full range of the EV towing it
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.