Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is deploying its first Supercharger V4, and it’s huge
- Watch Tesla Semi and Cybertruck go head-to-head in a ‘sort of’ drag race
- Ford tripling F-150 Lightning, doubling Mach E production in 2023
- Subaru takes a page from Toyota appointing new CEO to compete in the EV era
- EU delays final vote to ban combustion vehicles by 2035 as Germany suddenly wavers
- Governor says Volkswagen’s new plant to build Scout EVs is coming to South Carolina
- First Toyota and BYD co-developed electric bZ3 rolls off the line in China for under $30K
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.