Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by SAE International: Join the global mobility community in Detroit from April 18-20 for WCX, the largest technical mobility event in North America. Register now.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- First Tesla Supercharger with ‘Magic Dock’ for non-Tesla electric cars spotted in the US
- Did Tesla just leak the design of its new electric compact car?
- Tesla Model 3 refresh spotted with new wheels
- Volkswagen’s next-gen ID.3 EV shows its face in new teaser video
- Lucid Motors (LCID) shares Q4 financial results, ends 2022 with enough liquidity to reach 2024
- Lordstown halts Endurance electric truck production amid recall for quality issues
- Nikola (NKLA) Q4 2022 results: Deliveries and revenues stumble, but plenty in the works for 2023
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.