Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is forced to ‘recall’ all Full Self-Driving Beta with update, NHTSA says may cause crash
- Tesla fires dozens of employees at Giga New York after unionization effort
- Tesla opening up Supercharger network is upsetting some owners, but in line with the mission
- Tesla tries to get owners of older Model S/X vehicles to upgrade with enticing offer
- Volkswagen says its best-selling SUV will go electric as the ID.Tiguan
- New Jersey will now require all-electric car sales by 2035
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.