Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) is sold out of Model Y for the quarter
- Tesla’s new self-driving (HW4) computer leaks: Here’s a teardown
- Did Tesla leak the Cybertruck frame with this robot?
- Tesla to partly shut down Giga Shanghai for upgrades, likely for new Model 3
- Tesla Model Y, 3 eligible for $2,000 California rebate after price drops
- Tesla to double Supercharger network in the US as it opens it to non-Tesla EVs, White House says
- Sick of EV chargers not working? Here’s how that’s going to change
- Ford identifies cause of F-150 Lightning battery issue, production restarts in ‘a few weeks’ (updated)
- Cadillac set to unveil three new EVs this year as Lyriq production ramps up
- Ram is working on a midsize Dakota-like electric truck
- MINI announces limited series Cooper SE convertible offering an ‘open-air go-kart feeling’
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.