Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by SAE International: Join the global mobility community in Detroit from April 18-20 for WCX, the largest technical mobility event in North America. Register now.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Police chief explains how Tesla Model Y patrol car will save them $80,000
- Genesis expands reach in US as EV sales extend into 13th state
- Mercedes-Benz unveils new eSprinter electric van – now with a real range
- How Ford’s BlueCruise hands-free tech is keeping drivers safe and even changing lives
- This electric pickup render is worth $125 million?
- North America’s largest lithium mine can now break ground – that’s great news for EVs
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.