New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Major Tesla investor says Elon Musk threw TSLA shareholders under the bus to buy Twitter
- Audi defeats NIO in court over electric vehicle naming scheme
- Polestar 3 proves EVs don’t need front grilles, going from ‘breathing to seeing’
- VinFast looks to keep pace with Tesla with new promotions
- Volvo reveals its first electric minivan, but will it ever hit US roads?
- Alpine CEO sees US as crucial market, will bring two ‘Porsche-like’ EV models stateside
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.