New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) increases discount on cars delivered this month
- Tesla offers discounts in Canada/Mexico, raising demand concerns
- Tesla’s head of China is reportedly being groomed for bigger role
- Tesla to allow third-party charging stations in its navigation, but with high standards
- Tesla Megapack could be sold out for the next 2 years
- VW raising ID.4 prices by $1,500 on Jan. 4, sees more availability coming
- Buick dealers expect to spend at least ‘$300 to $400K’ to sell EVs as the brand goes all-electric
- Canoo (GOEV) now has a million-dollar reason to pull off its EV production strategy at Oklahoma City plant
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.