New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla ordered to upgrade self-driving computer for free due to ‘false advertising’
- Tesla is becoming a partisan brand, says survey
- Tesla to create ‘statewide market design pilot’ virtual power plant in Texas
- GM’s new EV sedan concept could be a potential electric Chevy Malibu replacement
- Rivian (RIVN) scraps plans to build electric vans with Mercedes Benz for now
- Kia EV6 GT now qualifies for free charging from Electric America
- Geely brand ZEEKR quietly files for US IPO seeking valuation over $10 billion
- Toyota seeks suppliers to support new strategy to better compete with EV leaders
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.