This week on Electrek’s Wheel-E podcast, we discuss the most popular news stories from the world of electric bikes and other nontraditional electric vehicles. This time that includes new e-bike subsidies, an upcoming Polestar electric bike, a teeny-tiny electric motorbike from Honda, street-legal luxury golf carts, high-speed electric jet skis and lots more.
The Wheel-E podcast returns every two weeks on Electrek’s YouTube channel, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We also have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Oregon adds electric bike subsidy, this time with up to $1,700 rebate
- Polestar to launch its own electric bike as more car companies explore e-bikes
- Switching to an electric bike means getting more exercise, period. Here’s why
- Himiway Big Dog electric bike review: A cargo e-bike that’s more like a moped
- Honda files trademark for electric ‘Motocompacto,’ likely tiny e-motorcycle
- I’ve ridden every electric motorcycle out there. Here’s what I’ve discovered
- Club Car’s fancy new electric golf cart looks like a living room on wheels
- California-based startup unveils 58 mph electric jet ski on hydrofoils
- I bought this 5-seater electric boat on Alibaba for $1,080
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 9:00 a.m. ET (or the video after 10:00 a.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.