New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla still owns US EV market but is losing market share, shows new data
- Tesla (TSLA) investors see negative impact of Elon Musk’s Twitter antics
- Tesla updates mobile app with a good feature for lazy owners, and more
- Rivian (RIVN) CEO discusses the road to profitability, supply chains, R2 platform, and more
- VW reportedly in talks with Foxconn, Magna to manufacture Scout brand EVs
- First batch of Lordstown Endurance EV pickups leaving Ohio Foxconn plant for delivery
- Ford engineer behind Lightning EV tech explains why Pro Power Onboard is an emotional feature
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.