New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla now detects Autopilot cheating devices
- Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta is now available to all owners in North America
- Tesla adds another recall to a ‘Total Recall’ year
- Tesla Supercharger is blocked by Mercedes EQS owned by dealer: publicity stunt or clueless driver?
- Tesla reduces Supercharger prices as charging business matures
- Tesla sketchy rumor: Dolby Atmos integration into sound system
- Vinfast achieves milestone with first batch of VF8 EVs shipped to the US
- Hyundai, SK On investing $1.9B in US battery factory with 20 GWh annual capacity
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.