Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla reportedly places massive order of next-gen self-driving chips with TSMC
- Tesla teases Apple Music integration coming soon
- Does Buick’s first Ultium-based EV revealed in China deliver the electrification the brand needs in the US?
- An electric Volkswagen pickup? New global head says not this decade
- Domino’s acquires 800 Chevy Bolts for delivery fleet, cutting costs and attracting drivers
- Sony Honda Mobility has a (not so secret) weapon to challenge Tesla in the EV market
- U-Boat Worx’s all-electric Super Sub can now cruise faster than a dolphin
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.