This week on Electrek’s Wheel-E podcast, we discuss the most popular news stories from the world of electric bikes and other nontraditional electric vehicles. This time that includes Amazon getting in hot water for selling kits to hot-rod electric bikes, reviews of interesting new electric bikes, Erik Buell’s electric motorcycle starts taking reservations, there’s an upcoming electric Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle, and lots more.
This week’s Podcast is again sponsored by Gates belt drives and their new Moto X5 Belts.
The Wheel-E podcast returns every two weeks on Electrek’s YouTube channel, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We also have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- FLX unveils new electric bicycle based on the timelessly cool Schwinn Stingray
- KKBike K26S full-suspension fat tire e-bike review: A 30 mph rocket of an electric bike
- Amazon takes heat for selling devices to hot-rod electric bikes for more speed
- Review: Pedego’s City Commuter Platinum rides dreamy, but the best part isn’t even the bike
- Erik Buell’s futuristic FUELL Fllow electric motorcycle finally opens reservations ahead of launch
- First look at electric Kawasaki Ninja and Kawasaki Z electric motorcycle, coming out in 2023
- SONDORS Metacycle low-cost electric motorcycle first ride: Does it live up to the hype?
- Weird Alibaba: Only $2,000 for this great-looking electric Vintage VW bus, with a small twist
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 10:00 a.m. ET (or the video after 11:00 a.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.