This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. This week, we discuss everything we saw at the LA Auto Show, a potential Tesla CEO successor, Tesla Semi, and more.
Sponsored by EcoFlow: EcoFlow’s Black Friday Sale is here with up to 50% off on a wide range of EcoFlow portable power and solar panel solutions. Use code EFBF8OFF for an extra 8% off.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- First Look: 800V Dodge Charger SRT walkaround, in Red
- Drako Dragon: bold $290k electric SUV that accelerates in 1.9s
- Lucid Motors shares new images of Gravity SUV ahead of ‘early 2023’ reservations
- Genesis X Convertible concept: Dope or nope?
- Elon Musk: ‘I have Tesla covered too’ as he sleeps at Twitter HQ
- Elon Musk has a successor in mind to be Tesla CEO
- Tesla aims to produce 100 Tesla Semi electric trucks this year
- GM secures nickel for EV ramp-up from Vale’s new Quebec Battery Valley factory
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.