This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. This week, we discuss Tesla opening its charging standard to the industry, Twitter/Elon madness affecting TSLA stock, Tesla’s solar scale back, and more.
Sponsored by EcoFlow: EcoFlow’s Black Friday Sale is here with up to 50% off on a wide range of EcoFlow portable power and solar panel solutions. Use code EFBF8OFF for an extra 8% off.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- Tesla opens its EV charge connector in hope of making it new standard
- Elon Musk sells another $3.9 billion worth of Tesla (TSLA) to throw in Twitter dumpster fire
- Tesla critics are testing Elon Musk’s new Twitter policy
- Tesla cancels solar projects en masse, scales back solar division
- Tesla to allow salvaged vehicles back on Supercharger network
- Rivian (RIVN) Q3 2022 earnings: Production expands 67% while reaffirming 25K target
- Lucid Motors Q3 2022 results: $195.5M in revenue, 1,400 Air deliveries, and Gravity SUV reservations
- Audi introduces Q8 e-tron EVs as its top-of-the-line electric SUV
- Volvo unveils bespoke EX90 electric SUV as ‘the safest vehicle it has ever produced’
- Theron Reever: Electric ATV that will make you stop waiting for the Tesla Cyberquad
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.