Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Recurrent: Get a free Range Score then monitor your EV battery performance with fresh insights each month. US listeners can get started by entering their VIN or license plate!
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla plans ‘thousands of Humanoid Robots within factories’
- Tesla sends out invites for AI Day 2, teases Full Self-Driving, Tesla Bot, Dojo, and more
- Rivian’s fast-charging network expands; other automakers need to pay attention
- How Jeep’s solar-powered EV chargers compare to Rivian’s Adventure Network
- GM investing $760 million in Ohio plant to build drive units for EV Hummer, Silverado, and Sierra
- Test drive your favorite EVs at Drive Electric Week starting today through October 2
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.