This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. This week, we discussed Tesla Supercharger V4, Tesla FSD Beta 10.69, Ford putting pressure on dealers over EVs, and more.
Sponsored by Recurrent: Get a free Range Score then monitor your EV battery performance with fresh insights each month. US listeners can get started by entering their VIN or license plate!
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- Tesla’s first Supercharger V4 station with Megapack and solar gives a glimpse at the future
- Tesla has access to all the batteries it needs for the first time
- Tesla manages to squeeze a lot more energy in a single Megapack
- My Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta 10.69 first drive was a fail
- Tesla is now facing a class action lawsuit over ‘misleading’ claims about self-driving
- Tesla is rumored to host a visit from Canadian minister of industry amid factory talkse
- Ford sets new requirements for dealers to sell EVs, including mandatory fast chargers and non-negotiable pricing
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.