New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is about to launch customer pictures in space on SpaceX’s lunar orbiter mission
- Elon Musk sees inflation potentially trending down based on Tesla commodity prices
- This company is buying 200 Tesla vehicles per week and is now ordering 23,000 EVs
- Electric trucks like Tesla Semi will get up to $40,000 in incentives with new bill
- Here’s every electric vehicle that currently qualifies for the US federal tax credit
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.