New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Senate moves forward with EV tax credit reform; Tesla (TSLA) to be included back and more
- Could new Federal EV tax credit crater EV sales until end of the year?
- Tesla deploys cube lounges at Supercharger station with automated coffee, food, and more
- Rivian (RIVN) announces 6% cut in its workforce to focus on production ramp
- Ford introduces 2023 F-150 Lightning Pro SSV: An electric pickup purpose-built for the police
- Lightyear announces Koenigsegg as investor and ‘technology-sharing partner’ for future EVs, like Lightyear 2
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.