Sponsored by Aventon: Aventon’s award-winning Pace 500 & 350 set a standard for upright cruiser ebikes with new upgrades and design features. Check out the full line on Aventon’s website.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla aims to start 4680 battery cell production at Gigafactory Texas this quarter
- Tesla’s energy division achieves record quarter for everything except solar roof
- Ford secured 60 GWh of battery supply to achieve production of 600,000 electric vehicles
- EV reckoning comes to Ford as it cuts 8,000 ICE jobs to focus on electrification
- Ford is testing a robotic EV charger to assist disabled, elderly, and less mobile drivers
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.