New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk considers Tesla ads to counter media bias
- Tesla Cybertruck design is ‘finally locked’ and gets an updated timeline
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company applies to dig tunnel under Tesla Gigafactory Texas
- Rivian will install a wind turbine to power new R1 electric vehicles’ first charge
- The $4,500 electric car tax credit bonus for union-made EVs is not on the table anymore
- Biden to propose gas tax suspension – a Band-Aid on an open wound
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.