New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model Y caught on fire while driving; driver claimed to have to break window to get out
- Tesla lobbies for anyone with solar and batteries to participate in Texas’ energy market
- Tesla is back to ramping up Gigafactory Shanghai to new production records
- Elon Musk says Tesla will have self-driving cars without the need for human drivers this time next year
- Tesla files plans for diner/drive-in theater supercharger on Santa Monica Blvd. in Hollywood
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.