New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk accused of sexual misconduct, CEO preemptively called it ‘Democratic dirty tricks campaign’
- Tesla is building one of the world’s largest Supercharger stations in the Mojave Desert
- Tesla (TSLA) stock has fallen and some important investors appear to panic
- Tesla might not love California, but California still loves Tesla
- Tesla releases new Full Self-Driving Beta update, and it’s a big one
- Honda teases Prologue EV alongside plans to hasten lumbering electrification strategy
- Bentley CEO promises first EV will scream luxury at 1400 HP and redonkulous 1.5 sec 0-60
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.