New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla asks Panasonic to speed up development of its 4680 battery cell
- Tesla might buy a mining company, but not another automaker
- Tesla will add CCS connectors to Supercharger stations in the US, says Elon Musk
- Ford F-150 Lightning first drive: This is BIG
- VW wants to resurrect Scout as a Rivian-like off-road EV brand
- Canoo reports over $125M net loss for Q1, admitting ‘substantial doubt’ it can continue
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.