New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla CCS adapter spotted charging at over 200 kW – is it finally going to be available?
- F-150 Lightning deliveries begin with even more horsepower, payload capacity, plus real-time range estimates while towing.
- Ford F-150 Lightning electric pickup needs a $3,900 home device to use it as backup power
- Electrify America reports a fivefold increase of charging sessions in 2021 compared to 2020
- US Dept of Energy announces $3 billion toward EV battery manufacturing and supply chain
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.