New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla accelerates hiring for Optimus robot project, develops ‘overall humanoid software architecture’
- Tesla demonstrates Cybertruck’s rear-wheel steering but it’s barely noticeable
- Tesla delivers impressive output from Gigafactory Shanghai in March despite factory shutdown
- Tesla ‘might’ now get into lithium mining business due to ‘insane’ price surge even though it’s already supposed to be in it
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk walks away from Twitter’s board, opening the door to hostile takeover
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.