New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is increasing solar prices as supply chain costs are rising
- Tesla starts releasing big Full Self-Driving Beta update
- Tesla is preparing to launch Model Y with puzzling 279-mile range
- Ford to release second electric car based on VW’s MEB platform
- Autonomous freight company Einride introduces its first ever ‘Remote Pod Operator,’ creating an entirely new career in shipping
- Nikola asks shareholder approval to add 200M common shares to scale Tre production and finish building Arizona plant
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.