New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Mountain town becomes ‘Tesla village’ after Model Y owner convinced a bunch of people to buy the electric SUV
- Tesla fears having to shut down service centers in Oklahoma as new bill passes committee
- Tesla reportedly receives final environmental approval to start production at Gigafactory Berlin, but there’s a catch
- Tesla won’t stop union vote says CEO Musk, despite past union retaliation.
- Elon Musk: Tesla could have made a 600-mile-range electric car a year ago
- After backlash, Rivian (RIVN) backtracks on price hike in letter from Founder/CEO RJ Scaringe
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.