This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Elon Musk’s weird fight with the SEC, a possible new Tesla factory, Nissan Leaf 2022, and more.
Remember to also subscribe to Electrek Quick Charge Podcast hosted by Mikey G and Electrek’s new Wheel-E 2-wheel podcast with Micah and Seth.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- Elon Musk to the SEC: ‘I didn’t start the fight, but I will finish it’
- The SEC probe into Elon Musk and Tesla is reportedly about suspected insider trading with Musk’s brother
- The Tesla brand is attracting more and more Republicans
- Tesla announces new investment in Gigafactory Shanghai on road to 1 million electric cars per year
- Tesla might be cracking on the yoke steering wheel and planning to offer an option for a regular round wheel
- Tesla asks fans in Oklahoma and Mississippi to fight new bills to ban direct sales of electric cars
- Tesla spotted gathering hundreds of Model Ys at Gigafactory Berlin, but approval status still uncertain
- 2022 Nissan LEAF gets cosmetic updates but is still clinging to yesteryear’s CHAdeMO fast charging
- Volkswagen shares EPA ranges for 2022 ID.4, RWD Pro model sees 20 mile increase compared to 2021
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.