New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is facing potential penalties in Korea for ‘overstating’ the range of its EVs – have they ever heard of ‘your mileage may vary’?
- Videos from inside Tesla Gigafactory Texas leak and show production lines
- Tesla (TSLA) secures lithium supply from upcoming mine in Australia
- VW CEO Diess disagrees with Tesla CEO Elon Musk, saying L3 autonomy requires Lidar (plus VW EV Pickup, summer OTA, and more)
- Jaguar will use NVIDIA AI for self-driving in future vehicles starting 2025
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.