Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla applies to build giant new cathode factory for battery production next to ‘Gigafactory Texas’
- Tesla updates Supercharger map with many new upcoming stations and timelines
- Tesla has to ‘recall’ 817,143 vehicles due to seat belt reminder problem, fix is an over-the-air software update
- GM continues to pepper the EV world with more news (albeit few cars) in earnings report
- Jaguar introduces premium ‘Black Pack’ option for I-Pace with gloss black 22″wheels, rear spoiler, air suspension, and Amazon Alexa
- White House and EPA pen scathing letters to USPS over next-gen vehicle plan, including EV misinformation
- Lightning eMotors enters into agreement with GM to electrify Class 3 to 6 commercial vehicle platforms
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.