This week on Electrek’s new Wheel-E podcast, we discuss the most popular news stories from 2021 in the world of electric bikes and other nontraditional electric vehicles. Then we look forward to the future to discuss what 2022 will likely hold for these alternative electric vehicles.
The new Wheel-E podcast is set to return every two weeks on Electrek’s YouTube channel, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter and we’ll have podcast links here shortly. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We also have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Still waiting on a delayed e-bike (or anything else)? It’s probably stuck on one of these ships
- Low-cost SONDORS Metacycle e-motorcycle gets (another) delivery delay, updates design images
- US-made fat-tire electric motorcycle Volcon Grunt begins shipping
- I actually bought a cheap electric pickup truck from Alibaba. Here’s what showed up
- That $1,700 Alibaba electric Jeep? Someone bought it, and here’s what showed up
- BMW unveils high-speed electric bicycle with 300 km of range, plus an electric motorcycle
- And we’ll also be discussing how some of these vehicles and industries may fare in 2022
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 10:30 a.m. ET (or the video after 11:30 a.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.