New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk: Tesla Bot could develop a unique personality and become a companion
- Tesla launches new AMD chip and 12v Li-ion battery in 2022 Model 3 Model Y vehicles
- Tesla is sponsoring Formula SAE electric racing teams with free battery cells and more
- Mazda says its first electric car is not so bad for buyers who also have a second car for long distance
- Hyundai pauses Genesis hydrogen fuel cell project just days after ending ICE engines
- TuSimple successfully operates 80-mile, autonomous semi-truck ride on public roads without a human present
- Northvolt announces start of battery cell production at its gigafactory in Sweden
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.