New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla releases rare blog about v11 holiday update with a surprise for non-Tesla owners
- Tesla lets drivers turn their cars into megaphones with new software update
- Tesla shuts down ‘passenger play’ that allows users to play video games on center screen while driving
- Tesla owner blows up his Model S with dynamite over $22,000 battery replacement
- 22 of the most anticipated electric vehicles coming in 2022
- NIO LinkedIn job postings hint at possible expansion to US market
- 13 battery gigafactories coming to the US by 2025 – ushering new era of US battery production
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.