Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is under scrutiny by NHTSA for enabling in-car video games while driving
- Tesla Model 3 and Model Y new features and changes leak through test program
- Tesla is on track to produce 600,000 electric cars in China annually
- Giant Tesla Megapack project is turned on after fire setback
- Volkswagen partners with three new companies to support in-house EV battery cell development
- Biden’s latest executive order calls for a zero-emissions federal fleet by 2027
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.